Rainbowloom Snowfall

This design is { by Alexs Creative Corner} I only changed the colour in this design to look like Snowfall ( Picture of the actual her i will include) Please follow like and comment! Bye
Expand Pin

This is a picture of her wing! Like comment and Follow to see more! ~ Design by Alexs Creative Corner~

162 0
Expand Pin

This is her face! She is so cute! Im thinking about making baby Winter and Lynx too, and adult versions! ~Hint: Lynx Winter and Snowfall will be in book 14~!

97 1
Expand Pin

This is what she looks like when she is not changing colour, this is her main colour here is a link to the actual cover of her character:

98 0
Expand Pin

This is what her wings look like when they are fully changed colour! It took me 1 day to make Snowfall by the way!

96 0
Expand Pin

This is what she looks like the middle of changing colour ~ She has titan bands for her wings~

132 0
Expand Pin

This is the sideview of Snowfalls Face! She is wearing a miny crown! Like share comment and follow my account if you want to see more posts!

123 0
Expand Pin

Here is Rainbowloom Snowfall! ~Design by Alex's Creative Corner~ This is the Winter design but I changed it to look like Snowfall.

67 0