Bracelets on the hook

Here you can see some of my favorite hook designs and some bracelets

I made this today! Design by xander_looms tutorial by gingercel looms. Anyone want a link to the video comment down ↓

56 0

I made this today! It was a lot harder then i thought it would be. This is by gingercel looms on youtube.

122 0

I made this, today the tutorial is by gingercel looms and the design is by xander_looms. I made this i love how it looks! What should i make next?

66 0

Epic Sphere bracelet! I made this today after I was done all my school work...

116 0

READ THIS:
{If you ever want any links to a video comment below and I can add it to my posts}
-Same applies to all my other posts

88 2

This is the oculus bracelet by xander_looms and tutorial by expert looms. I use mint and pastel for this bracelet I think it turned out beautiful!

100 0

Funny story, I found Claire from the Claires Wear channel and I asked her what bracelet I should make, She said the Sea Cucumber bracelet is really fun!

168 0

It's my Birthday today! I made this bracelet yesturday with clear, gold glitter, mother of pearl, and jelly white. HAVE a great day!
-Eveyloomy♡

270 1

Yay! This Bracelet is so easy!I added a fishtail border to this bracelet, Its my birthday tomorrow! Shout out to Husky.looms!

223 1

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-9854046202769496"
data-ad-slot="3395307162"
data-ad-format="auto">

I just finished this today, it was kinda hard and I made it a bit to small, bit its beautiful!

215 1

Another Hataori bracelet in pastel! Near it he ends I did a fancy single chain in the pastel colours. Made this yesturday bye!

214 1

( sorry this post is late, I made this on Wednesday but the post was to big so I had to keep on shrinking ) Yay!

292 1

Design is by Claire's Wear! (I USE CAP BANDS INSTEAD OF ALPHA BANDS) I made this to look like Lynx a character in wings of fire!

313 1

This is the difference, ones smaller the other is bigger! Qibli dragon pictures coming when it's not raining!

311 0

This is the original design by Claire's wear I'll take a picture to show the difference between the one I made.

224 1

Here is another one I made!

249 1
Expand Pin

This was a fun bracelet I made on the hook! I made this for my sister! I got some of the new bands at Michael's!

224 1
Expand Pin

I made another my little princess bracelet and it turned out great! =)!

424 2

This bracelet was really fun to make! Enjoy I made this 2 days ago! I've beeen starting to make bracelets everyday =O!

605 2

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-9854046202769496"
data-ad-slot="3395307162"
data-ad-format="auto">

This bracelet was really fun to make ! I used sparkly pink yellow, blue. and dark pink! This bracelet was really pretty!

1027 3